Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

An Introduction

After a few months of chewing on this idea, I've finally decided to start up a blog devoted to my manga obsession.  I imagine it will take me a little while to get it up and running the way I want it to, so for now, just bear with me (wait...there's no one reading this at this point, so I guess it doesn't matter?).

First, a little about me.

My name is Kim, and I am an otaku.  I read manga way more than I watch anime.  I read just about everything:  a lot of shoujo, quite a bit of shounen, some seinen, and the occasional josei.  I do most of my reading online, but I always collect the series if I like it (as fast as I can reasonably afford to).  I first discovered manga about 10 years ago.  For whatever reasons, I stopped collecting early on and forgot about this little hobby for many years.  About a year ago though, I fell back into it with a new fervor and have been trying to make up for lost time!

What will you find here?

Reviews!  Not pro-level reviews, mind you, but more like my thoughts on the series I have read.  I found that I was searching out peer-reviews to help me find new titles to read/collect, and so this idea was born.  I can contribute to, can't I?  I'll also probably blurb from time to time about what I'm currently reading or collecting.

I suppose that covers the basics.  I guess I'll go ahead and try to post a couple of reviews so I can play around with the lay-out!

No comments:

Post a Comment