Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Kim's Review System

Since I'm more or less using my own system to score my reviews, I thought I'd break it down for you.

Each series will be rated on a scale of 1 to 5 stars.  Currently, I'm planning on avoiding half stars for the sake of just keeping things at their simplest.

 Poor.  I either didn't like anything at all about this manga, or anything that I did like wasn't enough to redeem it from its miserable standing.  I probably didn't even finish a manga with
this rating, and I certainly won't be collecting it.

 Below Average.  There were things I liked, and I'll probably read any new releases (if it's ongoing), but I doubt I'll be re-reading it or collecting it.  The bad outweighs the good.

 Average.  Far from perfect, but not too bad either.  I probably enjoyed reading this, but I didn't fall in love with it.  I probably still won't collect one here, but that depends on the situation, I guess.

Above Average.  Probably still flawed, but I really liked it anyway.  These are the series that I want to reread and will probably make it a point to collect.

Excellent.  It may be flawed, but I don't care.  I loved a five star series through and through and will be doing my best to add it to my own library.

So there you have it.  Pretty easy, right?  Also, I'd like to add that my scores don't reflect the quality of a manga.  They are only to show how much I personally enjoyed the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment