Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Totally. Addicted.

I haven't forgotten about my blog already.  In fact, I have a couple started up and saved in my word processor.  I just can't be bothered to finish them right now.  Why?  I'm busy.  Busy with what?

N
A
R
U
T
O


I realize that I'm hella behind on getting on this bandwagon.  It's only the most popular manga in the world right now.  I put it off not because I didn't think that I would like the series, but because it's so friggin' long!  My To Read list is so huge, and I knew that I would be tied up on this series for quite some time, so I wanted to get some other series out of the way first.  But the time has come.  No more putting it off.  I started it, and I haven't looked back.  I'm currently at Ch. 390 (out of 578), and it's amazing.  Plus, I think I'm on the verge of getting into some really crucial plot points.  The scope of this series is astounding.  So in the time that I would normally be typing up my reviews, I've been reading Naruto.  In fact, I'm surprised that I'm taking the time to type this instead of reading it right now.  Guess what I'll be doing as soon as this post is finished?  I wish I had more time available.  Between work and my internet woes, I'm going at a pace of maybe 20 chapters a day.  That's a reasonable pace, but when you consider the size of this manga, I'm still gonna be reading for a while.

I could talk more, but...I don't want to.  Naruto calls!

EDIT:  I typed this up several days ago, then my internet shorted out right as I went to post.  After that, I just got lazy and never published the draft.  I finished Ch. 578 last night, so I am officially completely caught up on Naruto!  I absolutely freakin' LOVED IT!!!  So now that I have that behemoth out of the way, I think I can get back on my review schedule.  I'm thinking that I may start with this one and Tsubasa (which I also just finished reading), and then go back to my alphabetical deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment