Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Unfinished

I have about three unfinished reviews hanging around my word processor.  One for Imadoki, as I was continuing my alphabetical way through the series that I've already read.  One for Kekkaishi, which I started right after I finished reading it.  Then one for Dawn of the Arcana.

Then there's the little project I started with commenting on the new chapters that were being posted...  Yeah,   what happened with that is that I have too many series!  I can't keep up with all that!  Maybe I'll just limit it to Naruto and Bleach.  Maybe a few of my favorite shoujo as well....Skip Beat, Gakuen Alice, and Kaichou wa Maid-sama.  Yeah...that sounds good.  That's only five.  Let's try that.  We'll see how long that lasts.

I'm off all day this Friday.  Maybe I'll get off my lazy ass and try to finish a few reviews.  No promises though!  Haha.  What a terrible little blogger I am!

In another news, I'm finally reading GTO!  I started collecting it way back in high school when it was first being published in America.  I bought the first six volumes, then I just kinda stopped.  Now, about ten years later, I'm finally reading the whole thing.  I'm near the end now.  It's been so funny!  I think it could potentially knock Yankee-kun to Megane-chan out of the top spot on the "Funniest Manga I've Read" list.

No comments:

Post a Comment